Saturday, February 06, 2010

Fraggle's and more

Towards the end of last year and the beginning of this year, I've been suddenly doing a ton of work for Boom! Studios and Archaia Comics. It's actually some of the most exciting stuff I've done in my life because it's for things that I grew up with, like for example the Fraggle Rock Comic with Archaia. A story about it just went up on MTV splashpage.



I'll be doing the Free Comic Book Day Mousegaurd/Fraggle Flipbook issue that'll be out May 1st- and I'll be signing at Zanadu Comics (the downtown branch) in Seattle if you're in the area.

Also, I'll be doing the 2nd Issue story for Fraggle Rock, so there'll be a more hefty serving of Fraggle in my near future.

With Boom Studios, I've been working on a ton of covers for them for Monster's inc, Disney's Ultraheroes, Finding Nemo, Mickey and Friends, along with a few secret projects that might blow the minds of anyone who is a fan of cartoons in the 90's! (stay tuned).
So even though I seem to be on kid's projects only, I'm not complaining, because they're properties that I loved as a kid.

No comments: